A new way to keep track of books without the need for pencil and paper. This application optimizes recording book lists by providing the fields needed to quickly track books. The book list are sortable by ID, Title, and Author with one press from the tab menu. The book list is also filtered by Favorites, Read, and Library from the Favorites tab. Beyond sorting, search for a book from the main book list tab by entering part of the title, author, category, or comments. One consistent form is used from all the menus to make entering and viewing books easy.
- Backup database to Dropbox
- Customize Background Color
- Customize List Names
- Customize Field Names
- Turn on or off the option to use ISBN Search and Barcode Scanner
Swipe to Share
- Swipe and press on the Twitter, email, text icon from any of the book lists, favorites, title or authors tab to share the book information directly from the list.
- Quickly delete an entry by pressing on the X.
Multiple Book Lists
- Ability to manage six book lists directly from one unique entry screen. Quickly move a book by choosing another list and press save. A good example for this is managing your book list and your children's book list in one application. See all the books on the main tab or by each list on the Author and Title tabs. Multiple ways to easily see your book lists without unnecessary screens.
- Option to send individual book entry from action menu within entry or by swiping from the list.
- Option on administrative tab to send favorites, read, main, list 2-6, or the complete book list.
- Title, author, and comments included in body of email for an individual book listing.
- Email is sent with two attachments, one using international CSV file format with an extension unique to the application for users of the app to import. A second attachment is sent in CSV format for users who open the list on a computer or other device.
- Tweet out books - Share information about a good book with others
SMS (Text Message)
- Send a text message about a book on your list
Integration With Calendar
- Let the application take care of setting up calendar event reminders for book releases, signings, or any other Date.
- With one press to select the Date, you can easily add a Calendar Reminder
Barcode Scan or ISBN Search
- Use the barcode scan to look up a book, as long as you are connected to the Internet the application will quickly find all the details about the book and fill it in. Don't have a barcode and know the ISBN number, enter the number and press the search button to fill in the rest of the information about the book.
- Arabic, British English, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, and Vietnamese