v1.7.06 - Current Version in App Store!
Design Complete - 3/16/2014 - Submitted - 3/17/2014 - Available 3/23/2014
Updates and fixes for iOS 7.1.
Please send any suggestions for additional features to add to this or a future version by sending an email to RecordMusic@livingpaperfree.com
Design Complete - 1/21/2014 - Submitted - 1/26/2014
iOS7 & 64-Bit Architecture
Redesigned Application for iOS7
Redesigned to add Improvements for 64-bit iOS
Improvements and enhancements throughout application
Added option to import songs to list using a CSV file.
Set default background color to White, to change to another color use the settings tab.
Added new search option to search music list
Added new fields of Current Minute and Total Minutes to Track percentage of songs heard
Added new option for heard. New selection updates choices to be yes, no, and started
Added option to swipe to share and update (Twitter, Email, Text, Print, Delete) directly from the list of music
Added option to customize field names
Added option to customize list names
Added new minutes heard report
Added new choices for background color of Yellow, Green, Magenta, Orange, and Red.
Added localizations - application now available in (Arabic, British English, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, and Vietnamese)
Fixed issue with slowness in scrolling.
Fixed issue with swiping to delete showing the wrong song if cancelled.
Localizations (buttons and text throughout application)
Improved Landscape view for Song Entry
Updated Arabic and Hebrew to read from right to left
Fixed Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Japanese, Korean, and Thai list names to be the symbol instead of the numeric value
Updated Music Entry form to show in Landscape or Portrait mode
Updated Administrative Options to show in Landscape or Portrait mode and renamed to Settings
Updated Dropbox to new SDK (Bug fixes and enhancements in backing up to Dropbox)
Fix to background color where current rows were not updated when the background color setting was changed.
Enhancement to background color selection. Using a selection option now with more choices.
Backwards Compatible with all iPhone, iPad, iPod devices supporting iOS5+
Please let me know if you have any suggestions for additional features to add to this or a future version by sending an email to RecordMusic@livingpaperfree.com
Design Complete - 7/29/2013 - Submitted 7/31/2013 - Available 8/1/2013
New Splash Screen with Registered Trademark Symbol for Living Paper Free ®
Design Complete - 3/19/2013 - Submitted 3/19/2013 - Available 3/27/2013
Single Quotes and Double Quotes
Added support for quotes. Single quotes are supported for the title, artist, date, category, track, and comments fields. Double quotes will be replaced with single quotes when saving an entry for the title, artist, date, category, track, and comments fields.
Design Complete - 12/11/2012 - Submitted 12/12/2012 - Approved 12/18/2012
Fixed issue with background color on iPad Mini
Added Language (Localization) Support for Malay
v1.2.33 Combined with 1.2.34
Design Complete - 12/10/2012 - Submitted 12/11/2012 - Combined with 1.2.34
* Added Option to customize background color (Tan, White, Brown, or Blue)
* Added Option to delete music lists from Administrative tab
* Added new email option to email Own, Heard, Main, Lists 2-6 from the Administrative Tab under Email Options
* Updated Email to contain .csv file in addition to .RecordMusic file
Added Language (Localization) Support for French, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish
v1.2.32 - Current Version in App Store
Design Complete - 11/29/2012 - Submitted 11/30/2012 - Available 12/5/2012
* New launch images with Company Logo.
* Internationalization of graphics for icon and throughout app to remove words and letters from graphics and icon.
Replaced graphics with new designs:
* Replaced RecordMusic icon with a new graphic without words
* Replaced T for title with a picture of a CD and CD Case with title left blank on the case
* Replaced A for artist with a silhouette to represent artist
* Replaced H for heard on the list with a red headphone picture
* Replaced O for Own with a blue picture of a CD
Design Complete - 11/8/2012 - Submitted 11/8/2012 - Available 11/14/2012
Fixed Import Issue when Importing From RecordMusic Free. List field was causing the import to fail when importing from free version. Fixed by filling in list field as the main list when importing from Free version of app.
Design Complete - 10/19/2012 - Submitted 10/20/2012 - Approved 10/26/2012
Optimized Data Entry Screen for iOS6 and iOS5 (iPhone 5, New iPod - 4 inch) and 3.5 inch screens
- Updated data entry screen to use more of the screen on the larger iPhone and iPod screens and optimized screen entry for the smaller screens.
Added Option for Multiple Music Lists
- Ability to manage six music lists directly from one unique entry screen. Quickly move a song from the list by choosing another list and press save. A good example for this is managing your music list and your children's music list in one app. See all the songs on the main tab or by each list on the Artist and Title tabs. Multiple ways to easily see your music lists without unnecessary screens.
Design Complete - 9/19/2012 - Submitted 9/20/2012 - Available 9/26/2012
* Updates for iOS 6 and iPhone 5
* Updates to Dropbox SDK for iPhone 5
v1.2.26 - Current Version in App Store
Design Complete - 9/5/2012 - Submitted 9/6/2012 - Available 9/11/2012
Updated URL in app to http://www.livingpaperfree.com
Design Complete - 8/25/2012 - Submitted 8/26/2012 - Available 9/4/2012
Fixed issue with Dropbox backup.
Design Complete - 6/17/2012 - Submitted 6/17/2012 - Available 6/24/2012
Added sorting to the full list on the Music List tab of As Entered, Title A-Z, and Artist A-Z.
Design Complete - 6/1/2012 - Submitted 6/2/2012 - Available 6/16/2012
Added subtitle to list views
v1.2.22 - Current Version in App Store
Design Complete - 5/20/2012 - Submitted 5/21/2012 - Available 6/2/2012
Updated Dropbox API
Design Complete - 5/10/2012 - Submitted 5/11/2012 - Available 5/18/2012
Design Complete - 4/30/2012 - Submitted 5/1/2012 - Available 5/2/2012
SMS (Text Message) Integration
- Send a text message about a song on your list
- Added Song Title and Artist details in email body in addition to file to load entry into RecordMusic
Design Complete - 4/18/2012 - Submitted 4/22/2012 - Available 5/1/2012
Design Complete - 4/18/2012 - Combined with v1.2.15
Design Complete - Submitted to App Store for Approval - 4/15/2012 - Available 4/22/2012
Design Complete - Submitted to App Store for Approval - 4/5/2012 - Available 4/11/2012
UI Design Improvements
- Updated Yes / No buttons to improve UI
Design in Progress - Combined with v.1.2.11
- Added Email option to send song entry to another user of RecordMusic *
- Added new option to administrative tab to Email Complete or Favorites Lists *
* Email is sent in the international CSV file format with the extension of RecordMusic
- This international CSV format avoids the issue of a comma in any of the fields by using a ; as the separator
- Creating a unique extension for RecordMusic to make it easy for users of the App to open and add songs directly from their email attachment into the application
- Email provides link to download RecordMusic directly to the iOS device or through iTunes if opening email on a PC or Mac
- To open file outside of RecordMusic rename file as .csv and replace ; with a , or other separator
Design Complete - Submitted to App Store 3/28/2012 - Available 4/4/2012
- Added icon for own to the list views
- Added icon for heard to the list views
- Integrated App with Dropbox
* Backup entire database to Dropbox
* Use the restore to restore to another iOS device or the current device
v1.1.04 - Combined with v1.2.00
Design Complete - Combined with v1.2.00
- Fixed issue with sorting on the Music List View, and Favorites View that caused the songs to sort in the format of 1,11,12 instead of 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 as entered.
-Tested all features and updated version of app to 5.1
Design Complete - 3/20/2012 - Available 3/27/2012
v1.1.02 - Combined with 1.1.03
Design Complete - 3/20/2012 - Available 3/27/2012